Scott Anderson General Engineering Contractors, Inc is a San Francisco Bay Area based residential construction company that specializes in tackling the extremely challenging, whether it be structural concrete, remodel work, or demolition and excavation.
We manage all stages of your project. From the pre-design phase of a project through construction and delivery. We form alliances with property owners, architects, structural engineers, and specialized trades people. We are proud holders of A & B General Contractors licenses.
Scott Anderson has been in the construction industry for over 30 years. He brings with him an extensive knowledge of all phases of residential construction. S.A.G.E. Contractors, Inc is a family owned and operated business.
We are fully qualified, licensed and insured to perform:
Full Service Excavation, Underground Work, Basements, Drainage, Lifting and Leveling, Structural Concrete, Erosion Control, Drilling
S.A.G.E. Contractors, Inc provides:
• Timely completion of projects
• Cost-effective process from beginning to end
• Final product exceeds expectations
• Honesty, integrity, and great value
Scott Anderson General Engineering Contractors, Inc.
General Engineering and Building Contractors
California License A/B #943132
3620 Haven Avenue, Suite E
Redwood City, CA 94063
Website: Click Here
Scott M. Anderson
Chief Executive Officer
Rachael E. Rountree
Chief Financial Officer
Latest posts by Temblor (see all)
- What’s happening this week in Humboldt County, California: The squeeze - February 6, 2019
- Finding of the unexpected tsunami due to the strike-slip fault at central Sulawesi, Indonesia on 28 September 2018, from the preliminary field survey at Palu - October 15, 2018
- California bill (AB 2681) to create a public inventory of collapse-risk buildings is awaiting Gov. Brown’s signature - September 7, 2018