Saunders Construction, Inc. “Commercial Seismic Retrofit” specializes in seismic retrofitting for all types of commercial and historical buildings, prevention and repair of damage from roof condensation, and a variety of necessary and proactive structural repairs.
Saunders was established in 1979 as a general contractor, but by 1984 had begun to focus and specialize in commercial seismic retrofits, repair due to roof condensation, and structural repairs. Saunders performed the very first seismic retrofit in the city of Los Angeles and has successfully completed work on well over 2,000 buildings, currently completing over 65 projects per year.
A wide variety of tenant operations have utilized Saunders’ services, including retail, industrial, manufacturing, churches, warehouses, apartments, aerospace, medical, and general offices.
The Saunders Difference
• We specialize in seismic solutions: Because Saunders specializes in seismic retrofits and roof condensation prevention and repair, our expertise saves clients time and money on both engineering and construction costs.
• Our project team is in-house: An in-house crew guarantees consistent attention to detail and high-quality installation.
• Our project bids are especially accurate: Saunders has developed a system for generating rapid and highly accurate bids that are indispensable for practical and functional project budgeting.
• Our bids are appropriately detailed: Because bids from Saunders feature detailed cost breakdowns, if the engineering plans are altered while in the plan-check process or during construction of a retrofit, one can quickly calculate the final cost differential. The detailed cost breakdown listed in a bid from Saunders removes concern that overcharging might occur when changes are made, as is the case with some companies.
• We provide weekly project updates: Clients are informed weekly of project status, eliminating concern regarding progress and all outstanding issues.
• We insist on outstanding tenant relations: Saunders’ staff has an exemplary record of developing productive relationships with building tenants and minimizing the impact on business during construction.
• We successfully finish what we start: Since 1979, Saunders has successfully completed every project awarded.
• Our construction staff is experienced: Construction crewmembers have been with the company between three to ten years, a distinct difference from other companies.
• Seismic Retrofit
• Structural Repairs
• Roof Condensation
• Rehab – Renovations
Saunders services the states of CA, OR, WA, & NV
Website: Click Here
1760 Monrovia, Unit #A-1
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Phone: (949) 646-0034
Fax: (949) 631-2119
Saunders Construction, Inc.
3710 A Charter Park Dr.
San Jose, CA 95136
Phone: (408) 267-3876
Fax: (408) 267-3870
Phone: (206) 521-3774
Fax: (206) 521-3775
ډیری عوامل افغاني ټولنې د زلزلې پر وړاندې زیانمنوي- August 11, 2022
- What’s happening this week in Humboldt County, California: The squeeze - February 6, 2019
- Finding of the unexpected tsunami due to the strike-slip fault at central Sulawesi, Indonesia on 28 September 2018, from the preliminary field survey at Palu - October 15, 2018