A SENSIBLE AND RESPECTFUL APPROACH TO INSURANCE
Flaig Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency located in San Mateo that has provided auto, life, homeowner’s, and several other types of coverage to residents of San Mateo County and the rest of California since 2002.
As a San Mateo native, David Flaig cares about protecting the interests of his neighbors. His established, award winning agency has proven to be a great asset in the San Mateo community for more than 12 years.
Set up a free consultation with David Flaig today to discuss and establish a plan for protecting the most important parts of your life like your home, health, car, and business.
Flaig Insurance Services will help you determine the appropriate coverage for all your home, auto, life and health insurance needs. We’re here to help you plan ahead, update coverage when there is a change and review your policies from time to time to make sure there are no gaps in coverage. When working with Flaig Insurance Services, you can be confident that you have the right team in place that will recommend the best solutions for your lifestyle as well as be there for you when there is a claim.
Call us today for more information on:
• Homeowners (Single Family Home)
• Condominiums / Townhouse
• Renters (Apartments / Home)
• Mobile / Modular Home
• Personal Liability Umbrella Protection
• Life Insurance / Mortgage Protection
• Family Health Insurance
• Course of Construction / Builders Risk
• Flood / Earthquake / High Fire Risk
• Motorcycle / ATV/ Quad
• Recreational Vehicles
• Family Boaters / Fishing / Cruiser
• Classic / Show Vehicles
Website: Click Here
Get a Quote: Click Here
635 Mariners Island Blvd Ste 212
San Mateo, CA 94404
Fax: (650) 319-4210
Latest posts by Temblor (see all)
- What’s happening this week in Humboldt County, California: The squeeze - February 6, 2019
- Finding of the unexpected tsunami due to the strike-slip fault at central Sulawesi, Indonesia on 28 September 2018, from the preliminary field survey at Palu - October 15, 2018
- California bill (AB 2681) to create a public inventory of collapse-risk buildings is awaiting Gov. Brown’s signature - September 7, 2018