Customized, on-site consulting and coaching in earthquake preparedness
to individuals, families, small businesses and more.
Serving nine counties in the greater Bay Area.
• Quake readiness consulting and coaching
• On-site walkthroughs with observations and recommendations, including—
Where to shelter in each room
What needs to be secured and how to do it
How and when to shut off gas, water and electricity
… and more
• Customized, written reports and recommendations — with hyperlinks to recommended items
• Video sweep of the property for insurance documentation
• Assistance in finding mitigation specialists, structural and geotechnical engineers, retrofitting contractors and earthquake insurance providers
• Full-service turnkey supply procurement and setup
• Readiness seminars, workshops and Friend-and-Family Coffee Klatches
“Like many Bay Area two-parent working
families, we knew we needed to get ready for
the Big One, but had no time and no particular
expertise in disaster readiness. Sarah provided
everything we needed to get our home and
family ready. Now I have peace of mind!”
—JENNIFER | SAN CARLOS
Perhaps you have made some preparations: bought some water, or chosen a communications liaison from outside the area, or stored some canned goods. But you did not finish….
Or maybe you are new to the area and know you should probably do something, but you aren’t sure exactly what.
Perhaps you feel fairly well prepared, yet want to know what you may be missing.
It would be our pleasure to address your specific and unique situation and help you to become quake ready. Call or write today for an estimate. Several service levels are available to suit every budget.
NOW IS THE TIME TO ACQUIRE PEACE OF MIND
Fax: +1 510-957-2520
Tel: +1 510-530-1500
- Drilling into a fault to capture 3D earthquake behavior - May 17, 2022
- Ancient Chile quake upended coastal Atacama communities - May 10, 2022
- Mexico City’s urban noise reveals the sinking metropolis’ changing seismic hazard - April 28, 2022